Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Fall '07 Wrap Up: Favourite Looks

Right, I'll do a wrap-up of New York Fall '07. I didn't know whether to do a favourite look or label catergorisation, so I think I'll do both. Heh.

1) Shirt Dress over Dress Shirt

It is simply the layering of a dressy shirt, under a shorter sleeved dress.

3.1 Phillip Lim

Anne Klein


Stærk

Rag and Bone

Fine, this is really a cardigan not a dress, but I love the look anyway so ha.

2) Grey is here to Stay

Surprise, surprise. Although grey is practically everywhere, I'm still not sick of it.

Costello Tagliapietra

Rag and Bone

Tory Burch

Yigal Azrouel

3) Purple Reigns

Flashes of purple were aplenty. Go bold with an all-purple ensemble or subtle with purple tights.

Malandrino

DKNY


Zac Posen

Michon Schur


4) Hoodie is Love

Because I love hoodies! But hey, at least I'm not the only one, the hoodie made plenty of appearances on the runway.

One thing though, they all made actual use of the hood. Usually hoods just flop at the back of your neck.

I love this look though, I shall attempt to do this next time without feeling stupid. Althought the fact that I'm even worrying it'd look stupid should tell me enough. Bah.

Zero Maria Cornejo

Stærk

Matthew Williamson

Myself

Zero Maria Cornejo

No comments: