Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mommy Clothes

Black cardigan, vintage dress, gladiator sandals, white hoops.

The dress is a hand-me-down from my mom :)

It was much longer before I had it tailored - mid calf, like most dresses were 2 decades ago. My mom had more but she threw them all away, such a pity.

Thank goodness she missed one.

And yes, I do have other shoes besides my gladiator sandals, hmmmpph.


I love its print, subtle soft colours and the slightly raised neck.
Hoop earrings are forever.

Hmm. Maybe I should do a raid/steal-mom's-closet week or something.

**

I just came back from late-night driving! Driving is damn fun... when there're no cars on the road -_-.

I love that it feels like a Sunday today.
Hope you had a Good Friday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's a really gorgeous print and i love the collars (or lack of it)

Sha said...

I know right! Fuss-free real vintage, nothing like them.