Thursday, January 31, 2008

MAC Me Over

Ok not a particularly fashionable post, just a review of some new cosmetics I indulged in. Now when it comes to cosmetics, well, I just use whatever brand's my mom's using. In fact sometimes I even use her mascaras and eyeliners.

I've been using my Body Shop foundation for close to 2 years now and I decided I need a change.

So I got MAC Studio Fix, since a lot of people seem to recommend it.

No big deal to me, the one notable thing about it is that it comes in a wide array of shades so there's no problem in finding a shade that's most suitable. In terms of oil control, well, my cheapo $5 pressed powder does a better job.

I definitely prefer it to Body Shop though, which is why I'm sticking to it for now.

I like the concealor. It's quite light and doesn't cover as well as I'd like, but it does make my eye makeup stick like glue which means no creases, yay.


Ooh, I tried L.A.M.B fragrance as well! The scent is OK but I super love the bottle design.

And come on, even if it smells like crap I want it because I'm an impressionable young person and I want everything Gwen Stefani endorses! Oh, Oh, she's pregnant as well, hooorraaaaah!

Anyone, pretty please, as an early birthday present/from that time you owe me for that thing? :D :D :D?

2 comments:

Marte said...

The bottle design is soo cool:) i have to try the fragrance!

Sha said...

It looks even cooler in real life! Get the largest bottle!

Tell me if you get it so I can be influenced to get it too!