Friday, September 14, 2007

Spring '08 Wrap-Up: L.A.M.B.

Honestly I was not expecting that much from L.A.M.B. The past collections were good, but they're not that great. Which was why I was pleasantly thrilled that this time round I was excited enough to look through every outfit.

They were very fun, very wearable and definitely very Gwen, for lack of a better word. You can see Gwen Stefani in every outfit on the runway.

I love this bustier dress, which is strange because I'm never one who'd look at checkers.
Perhaps it's the tulle that adds girlishness to the flirty punk?

Adorable vest, crazy over sized policeman hat, high-waisted shorts with suspenders, knee-high stockings and yellow and green peep-toe heels - the epitome of preppy cuteness.

The ruffling detail accentuates the otherwise monotonous pencil skirt, making it the perfect pair-up with the punchy yellow and green.

I know I've expressed some dislike for the bootie.
But right now I'm thinking they're not so bad after all. Oh'oh :s

Rave prep? Cool.

Best thing about the outfit: the orgasmic shoes.
I'm still looking for the perfect beige nude shoes, the ones that are in the right are pointed patented ones but I prefer platforms like these.

White vest underneath the the bustier dress.
I've yet to see anyone wear this combo out but it is a nice idea to toy with.
Oh, and oh yeah the shoes.


Lovely Mama Gwen and Baby Kingston.

No comments: