Sunday, June 17, 2007

Wear File: From everywhere else

It's strange that I don't post pictures of myself more regularly. My excuse the last time was because I had a lousy camera.

My excuse this time is that I just can't take decent photos of my outfit. The lighting in my room gets blocked out when I use the mirror :s But I'm trying to take full-shot photos without using the mirror.

Anyway, here are some photos I bothered to upload and forgot about.

Oh yeah, another reason why everyone should get best friends, you buy cheesy tshirts together.
Both of us are now obsessed over vintage tees! Whee.

Pardon the tired smile, unsightly eyebags and dark circles. We work too hard for our good sometimes. *cough*

I wore this to a concert a while back. Yeah, I know, not exactly concert material, but I felt like wearing this so pooh.

Bubble tea crave!

Remember this dress I got a while back?

I wore it as a top instead because it hugged my butt and I felt fat that day.
Anyway, the dress is a top, paired it with white bermudas. gold earrings and gold wedges that I didn't take a photo of.

On a side note, that's shisha I'm having. Basically you're suppose to smoke this gigantic phallic thing with decorative pompoms and glitter. Oh joy. Was told it would be all refreshing and mind-clearing and junk but when I had it I was like, "That's it?"

Meh, at least I could say I tried it before. Would've been better if belly dancers came out just to up the novelty factor.

1 comment:

Moi said...

You are such a cutie! You really should take more pictures of yourself ;)