Friday, May 04, 2007

Kate Moss for Topshop: overrated.

I know I know, a little too late and I'm sure everyone has read about the Kate Moss for Topshop line.

Personally I thought there was nothing really outstanding in the collection, since every piece looked like what topshop factory out normally anyways. I suppose you can still pick a couple of looks to be inspired by.

And while I love the lazy elegance concept, the lookbook collection is just too um, much-effort-for-effortless. Eh well, such is fashion, there's a fine line for everything.

Anyway. Because you have to know what I like, these are my personal faves. Is it a little strange that I liked whatever Irina Lazareanu wore in the lookbook?




I like this look because Elva Hsiao wore it in her latest awesome music video, heh.
Except Elva looks cool and has styled hair.
I hope I'm not intending to buy new white sneakers just for the sake of this outfit :s


No comments: