Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yet again I stalk Wet Seal

But they have dresses for less than USD$10!

They're sweater dresses so being spring and all they're on clearance. Yeeeeaaaaah. Like wearing warm clothes in the warmest weather possible matters to me, heh.

These are my favourites and I really really really want them :(

Henley Babydoll Sweater Dress

This is so spring, I love it.

Pleated Front Babydoll Dress

Because I do not have an off-white babydoll dress.

Kabuki Cowl Sweater Dress

This one's my fave of the lot. I have a thing for batwings, or butterfly sleeves whatever you call them. Cowl neck is a plus, because I have no cowl neck in my closet.

I want this so bad I even have picked the perfect shades for it:

Oversize Plastic Circle Lenses

Very early birthday present anyone?

Heh, I say that like it works everytime -_-||

No comments: