Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tommy Hilfiger SS06

I was browsing through Tommy Hilfiger's Spring 06 Ready-to-Wear runway and usually I don't take notice of the Men's collection, but this time my eyes were wide open.

I love their simple enough pieces that allows for endless chic mix-and-matching.

Indulge.



The utilisation of hot pink for the nautical trend that actually works better than the standard navy blue.

How about a little scottish plaid then? And the bit of briefs showing through, nice touch. I secretly think that a bit of label showing is cool.

Do it like Seth Cohen from The OC and pull off casual preppy.

Or follow Ashton Kutcher's lead and layer a smart blazer over a slack hoodie.

Tommy Hilfiger

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why a model is a model. Only he can pull off so much pastel pink.

These are other masculine looks on a woman that I couldn't let go of.





No comments: