Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Fashion Exhibition

The National Museum of Singapore is going to hold its first collection of fashion history!

I quote from the site:

Stylo Mylo

A Selection Of Men's Fashion in Singapore
A Preview Season Event Co-presented by the National Museum of Singapore and Style

Stylo Mylo is a unique donation drive spearheaded by the Museum in search of iconic pieces to build up its fashion collection. Look out for the interesting display of men's fashion by key international and local designers from 1960s to the present.

Venue: Old Rotunda
Date: TUE 1 AUG 2006 - SUNDAY 10 SEP 2006


Fashionably cool, I am so there. I'm hoping to see designer pieces by Roland Chow and Thomas Wee, then.

Ok fine I have no idea who they are, so sue me because I only know *coughworshipcough* Ashley Isham.

I doubt you have an inkling who they are as well so that'd be my next feature then. Local fashion designers... Who made history.

No comments: