Friday, February 13, 2009

More Meows

Overload of gorgeousness prettiness!

How can I not love cats?






[image credit: foto_decadent]

Awesome photography, though you lose the model everytime. Even in close-up shots. Hm. But the fashion looks fun. I can't imagine the fun it must be to plan and co-ordinate these photoshoots.

And it's true that cats can't be bothered with people when they're not kittens anymore, but that's their beauty.

I miss my Aunt's cat. I'm not ready for a cat of my own yet, so if I feel lonely and spinster-ish, I visit my Aunt. Haha. I kid, I enjoy making fun of my Aunt as well :p

Mareno!!! *cat jumps in fright and attempts to squirm away from my jaws-like grip uh i mean cuddle*

By the way has anyone seen my resolutions? I forgot where I put them.

***

5 more days!

13 comments:

VANESSA DATORRE AND LEIRE URZAIZ said...

Amazing editorial!!

Ziling said...

Beautiful!

Benjamin said...

Hi there,

I am writing in from Reebonz.com, we conduct private sales online. I would like to invite you and your readers into Reebonz.

If you are interested, please email me at ben@reebonz.com and I will give you an exclusive invites specially for you and your readers.

Sorry for typing it here, could not find your email.

Regards,

Benjamin Han

Secretista said...

Awesome photography, but I hate cats.

Anonymous said...

Démode is fashion for bravehearts created by bravehearts in fashion. hope you like it www.demode.se
please send us our email

linda chao said...

dianarikasari.blogspot.com --> must see!!!

ed hardy lady long sleeve said...

oh wow the headpiece is beautiful!

Very ethereal!

http://www.edhardybestbuy.com

Janice said...

Amazing I like it, check this also fake handbag. I bought some of my handbags on the web.

all dressed up said...

awesome photos indeed! I love photographs that invokes the wow! wow!

Mohammad said...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated. Replica Watches

Fashionable Style said...

Your blog is very interesting and also had my blog content similarity
I will visit every day

Wholesale Clothing said...

Nice photoshoot! you do have a great job!

Sale said...

I like this website. This website helped me with prayer learning. Good job. Thank you. and welcome to my home to see you ~! My address is: true religion jeans outlet.