Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Engagement

Fun week!

Outfit:

In traditional Malay garb!
I quite like. Mum should be feeling proud that I willingly let myself into a baju kurung on a day that's not Hari Raya-based, hah.

And pretty bouncy curls that took an entire night+morning to recreate.
No more curls, more on that in the next post.


On our way, rushing with flowers in hand.

The Girls surrounding the gorgeous girl in champagne :)


I be lookin' crraaaazy! But I like.

Out.

***

I'm addicted to that new Britney Spears song! Womanizer woman woman womanizer.

Well done America, you Barack-ed the vote indeed :)

2 comments:

the Oracle of Style said...

OMG!Lovely outfit!
Have a nice weekend:)

Lydia Adlina said...

the first picture reminds me of school.

you know. outside one of the rooms, the red walls.

where the hell was the pic taken?

Lyd