Sunday, February 03, 2008

Be a ScholarFlip

Before I forget and hate myself for it later on

Oh yea and it has something to do with scholarships so I can empathise, bla bla. I think it's only open to those in America.

Flip.com, a unique Web site that encourages teens to create "electronic scrapbooks," has created a contest where teens can enter to win a $5,000 scholarship to be used toward their education.

So... Go be the next scholarflip! Basically you create and submit a flipbook that showcases your interest in music to animals to sports.

I like this Flipbook!

I think I'm going to set myself a nice flipbook soon actually, looks kinda fun. After I finish my book of course. I'm such a sissy, I almost cried!

P.S. I absolutely had to post this because 1) the email doesn't involve marketing of some jewelry a celebrity apparently wore and 2) it was personally addressed to me AND my blog specifically as opposed to the others I get that are very obviously mass-emailed. Emails like that usually always get featured :)
P.S.S. Great PR, I'm very impressed.
P.S.S. I don't really know how to use P.S.'s

No comments: