Friday, September 28, 2007

LV Speedy is still LoVe

Title is a weeee bit misleading but as much as I'd like to, the LV LoVe series is much more $$$, so no deviation from my old flame: the LV Speedy.

In Ireland the Louis Vuitton Speedy costs about SGD800 only!!! For the same price you can only get a second-hand here.

Promised my friend I'd post this so that she can check things out better and know which ones to get for me she'd want.

Gah I just realised how impersonal this blog is, my friends don't have names, they're just "my friends". Gahh.

My friend, Ting, is psyching me to get the LV Speedy from Ireland, and I don't know how she's doing it, but it's working -_- For the next 2 months I'll be having zero life thank you very much. *cries*

1) Monogram 30 vs Monogram 25

Seemingly the only difference between the 2 is size, so it would make sense to get the cheaper 25. Besides the size difference is not so great. Let me go look for the exact dimensions...

According to eLuxury.com:
Monogram 30
12" L x 8" H x 6.5" W
Monogram 25
10" L x 7" H x 6" W

But it's shape and number of prints are also different. While I think I'll be content if I get either, I prefer the more complete look of the Monogram 30.

Monogram 25

[Source]

Monogram 30


2) Louis Vuitton Monogram Neverfull

Another bag to look out for would be the LV Neverfull, it's relatively affordable for its size and I love it because, no surprise, it's an oversized carry-all.


I saw someone carrying it and immediately took a liking to it. Because it's oversized it had a slight slouch that I really loved.

In fact I loved it so much, I almost stalked the person carrying it. I wondered why she kept sneaking glances at me and then hugging her bag tightly, lost me in the crowd.

In Singapore I heard it's sold out at boutiques I think, heard it's light as well.

Is it just me, or is the bucket bag becoming a new trend?

P.S. Hope that helps, Ting the fartface speedy :) Ireland is boring :P

P.S.S. Is it $SGD10 or SGD$10 or SGD10? Oops.

3 comments:

Lydia Adlina said...

Neverfull bag is still around. but hor, in real life it looks stiff.

it's at the boutique, go see. sham likes it though.

i think it's ok. if you remember the hair stylist for Oops was carrying tt bag. it doesnt 'flow' as nice as i wld like it to be.

speedy 30 is mine! next time bring sch you can oogle and touch, then can make informed choice k. :)

Sha said...

Really?!

I saw it on Patricia Mok and it looks really good on her. REALLY. It looks slouchy le, but maybe I didn't stare at it long enough -_-.

I STILL WANT SPEEDY 30!!! Yes bring it I want to touchhhhhh~~~

Lolita said...

"LV Neverfull have been given to me as a gift of a relatives from London, thanks to her. I can never afford to have one, especially here that they seel LV $$$$. I only rely with gifts to have one of those vintage bags. I'm comfortable using my cheap couture handbags, coz it never goes out of style."