Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wear File: Virgin Club Wear

I was invited to Cleo magazine's Bachelor's Party at a club last friday. Which means it's also my first experience in a club. Actually come to think of it I did go to a club in Malaysia, but that was with family so it doesn't count.

Naturally, first thing that comes to mind: what to wear?!

The initial idea was to wear this:

Favourite wardrobe love Grey oversized sweater from Miss Selfridge, Satin Purply pink Nightie, Black stirrups, Silver snakeskin embossed [very] high heels.

My highest pair of heels so far. Got it for very cheap, $20. Yay-ness.

I was also planning to carry my mustard yellow clutch from Dorothy Perkins.

However, because my driver's theory evaluation test is on the same day, I decided to wear more comfortable things that I feel lucky in.

Hence I traded the heels in for my everyday Crocs Prima. Traded the clutch for something roomier as well.


So I was quite worried because while it is my first club experience, I do know that heels is mandatory in club gear.

But my fears were sort of assuaged because in the queue I saw some in jean shorts and *gasp* SLIPPERS.

Also:
Heeeeeeey, fellow Crocs Prima user.

Should I be worried?

2 comments:

Moi said...

Love the pink nightie with the grey sweater and your little cleavage peaking out of the sweater! That's so ingenious, I must steal the idea, hehe :D

vectorobk said...


Therefore glad I found your website searching for shoes.
This is great information and nice collection wonderfull dress at any given time when the internet is full
of falsehoods. Keep up the task in "Link to another good article from Allen Wright" and that i can
come back often.
cheap cocktail dresses