Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Threadless Spring Broke Sale

My internet is being a bitch.

The Threadless $10 sale is back!

Most tshirts are going for $10 so order up quick or your size will run out, like it usually does. The sale will go on until 12th of March.

Also, this time round with every purchase you get a free, uh,

Also, Threadless.com has this feature whereby they provide codes for people to blog about their designs. How clever, and gets on my good side as well because that makes my job way easier. Which is why they are now my favourite tshirt site :).

Anyway, my favourite designs!

Being Vague is Almost as... - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Mozart Didn't Like To Practice Either - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Not A Pirate - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

As awesome these tshirts are, unfortunately I'm not intending to buy them.
I'm saving up for something, heh.

I could probably spare some money for one shirt, but that's no fun. If I'm buying my tshirt which I will get only a few weeks later, then I jolly well get more than one piece. Is it quite obvious online shopping is pissing me off?

I'm also beginning to feel a little sick. I hate sick.


No comments: