Saturday, March 03, 2007

Fall '07 Wrap Up: Favourite Collections Milan

1) Etro

Flipping through look after look of this collection was pure joy.

I loved the mix-match of textures, and the unique but still wearable cut of the pieces.







2) Burberry Prorsum

I love this collection because it has two of my favourite things together: grey and leather.

I like how leather is incorporated without making the outfit look S&M-ish. The key here is to use it in the accessories. Those are some killer boots.







3) Emilio Pucci

As much as I like my neutrals, a burst of colour is very much appreciated. Plenty of short dresses that I love.

Of course, Pucci just isn't Pucci wihout lovely prints, but their use of colour co-ordination and metallic sheen is what got me.






4) Jil Sander

Despite having a new designer, the collection has retained the severe minimalism that it is famous for.

I've always loved their dresses more than the pants.




No comments: