Thursday, February 08, 2007

ModCloth.com

Ok, I love hoodies. Everytime I go to an online boutique I would look at their sweater collection and get excited upon sight of a hoodie.

Initially I thought it was just a hoodie-loving phase but now I'm thinking it's too long to be a phase which means that my love for them is true. Haaaaahaha.

From StyleHive I found Mod Cloth.


Cloud People Hoodie


Secret Garden Hoodie


Ahoy Hoodie


Beside cute hoodies I also adore these dresses.


Samantha Sweater Dress


Professor Pug Dress

I want to make a dress like this!
Psh, fine. Maybe MAKING it is a bit farfetched.
But I can buy a dress like that and print pretty things on it.
Off to American Apparel!

1 comment:

Moi said...

awwww the first hoodie...may have been the cutest hoodie i've ever seen.