Monday, January 29, 2007

Online Flea Markets? Where the hell have I been?!

Ugh, I am still unable to focus on studying. And I'm beginning to feel a little sick. I hate sick.

My many self-given study breaks have lead to 3 online purchases, and I sense more to come. Unless I focus on studying and completely stop any online activity. RIGHT.

Anyway, Yesterday I discovered a whole world of online flea market, and I am still pumped by the magnitude of items up for sale and how quickly the page updates!

Go here and here to be amazed yourself! And if handmade accesories are more your thing, go here.

I shall post my purchases only after I get them, I'm superstitious like that.

Unfortunately if you're not in Singapore you can't really get your hands on the stuff. It really is like a flea market. Check it out if you still want to though, perhaps some will allow international shipping, who knows.

Speaking of which, I want to get stuff from 80's Tee but the site is being a total bitch. Boo.

Bah, perhaps that's a sign I should really get down to proper hardcore studying.

FOCUS.

One more tiny thing, Forever 21 online is selling shoes! Wondering when the outlets here will start selling shoes as well. Hmm.

Post with no pictures is not glamourous!

1 comment:

Moi said...

oh thank you thank you thank you! I didn't even know there was such a thing as online flea market! I'm checking them out right now.