Monday, November 20, 2006

Celebrity Urban Hiphop Wear

BPLFTTT.

I just did a whole entry and then Firefox had to screw up. BPLFT.

*sigh* I'll cut to the chase.

Harajuku Lovers - Gwen Stefani

I can't stop yodelling to that new song of hers.

I love that woman, I love her adorable baby, and I love her super kawaii urbanwear label. I even love those annoying Harajuku girls gimmick.

Rockin kawaii tribute to Japan.







Baby Phat - Kimora Lee Simmons

Glam hip-hop, though I thought her accesories was always more exciting.

You try putting a cat figure on a shirt and see if it doesn't look cheap.







JLO - Jennifer Lopez

I personally don't like JLo because... well I just don't. But fine, I will painfully admit that her high fashion label Sweetface does sort of have nice stuff.

Her streetwear label, JLO, is by far the most trend-driven.




Apple Bottoms - Nelly

It's getting hot in herre!

What? Don't lie and say you don't say that line everytime you hear his name,


I love how the cute apple in the middle of the boob totally offsets the sexy top.
Brandwhoring shirts!


You can find everything you see here at DrJays.com.

I feel a little woozy. Goodnight.

No comments: