Monday, September 11, 2006

Rambling.

Bummeroo, Blogger's photo uploading service is on a fritz - again.

I'm in a current BLUE phase. I now love the colour blue. I want blue curtains, blue bedsheets, and a blue skirt! Although I already own a blue skirt.

I feel very inspired to do some sewing. BUT, not motivated enough. I took out all the sewing materials, but that's it. I stop once the sewing stuff's out. Oh, and it doesn't help that I don't have cloth :x

Time for a trip to Arab Street or Spotlight?

Where else do fashion students buy cloth in Singapore? Hm.

Actually I want to make a bright orange skirt. But I couldn't find any at Arab Street. Their oranges are too... monk-ish. I want an orange that's like this but in a deeper shade, perhaps with a very very slight tinge of red.

Oh, you're still here? Come back when Blogger's photo uploading service works :)

No comments: