Friday, August 04, 2006

Street Style Fashion blogs

I posted an entry last week but it didn't register I suppose.

Anyway, in a nutshell it was about street style blogs. I love love LOVE street style blogs.

1. The Clothes Project
A Singaporean fashion blog! SUPER COOL :)

2. Meet Cute
From Shanghai. They show very diverse styles. My favourite.

3. STHLMSTIL.SE
Stockholm.

4. Facehunter
Paris' popular street style fashion blog pays attention to the wearer of the fashion as well.

5. London Street Fashion
An interactive site, though in my opinion it gets a tad annoying because I want to immediately see the photos, instead of having to look for it. Besides that, a lot of material, variety and well-dressed people.

6. Hel Looks
I like this Finland street style blog for having big photos.

The other more popular ones that I constantly feature here would be Tokyo Street Style and TheSartorialist.

Get inspired now.

No comments: