Sunday, July 02, 2006

Spring's easy breezy pastels

I was having my band meeting yesterday to discuss our upcoming gig.

The matter of what-to-wear cropped up, of course, and one of the themes suggested was an all-black ensemble. Yeeks. Not that it's all that bad *coughboringcough*, but I know these guys and I doubt they'll be adventurous.


I suggested a very spring, fresh, floral look, and very away from black. I think they took to it pretty well. I think.

Anyway, the key is to wear smart casual in pastel colours with neutrals and whites.


Tommy Hilfiger

Dsquared2

Miu Miu

Tommy Hilfiger

Marc by Marc Jacobs


Missoni

Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger


Figuring out what to make them wear is fun :).

Then comes my turn. yay. I love the Marc by Marc Jacobs edgy ballerina-esque looks a lot.


Anna Sui

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Miu Miu

Perhaps pretty florals on floaty fabrics...

Tommy Hilfiger

Anna Sui

Anna Sui

Anna Sui

This dress has a bohemian fairy princess appeal that I just adore.




No comments: