Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Suspenders and Braces

Because nothing says androgynous better than a good pair of braces/suspenders.

Just having a rough time finding one though. I remember seeing a pair connected to either a skirt or a pair trousers at Topshop and Forever21 but of course they're all gone now.

Dolce & Gabbana

You can wear them with crochet translucent pants.

Max Mara

Or with high-waisted mummy skirts.

MiuMiu

Or with tight-butt mini skirts.

Bowie

Or with a waisted black straight cut.

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Or with satin billowy pants. My favourite.

I tried auctions but all I got were spongebob/mickey mouse. Cute, except they're for children. I'll continue searching then.

I want to go to a thrift store. Maybe I can find a suspenders some dead guy just donated.

No comments: