Monday, April 24, 2006

Tokyo fashion cheer me up.

I feel like I don't have time. I hate that. I've always been a "Honey, perfection can't be rushed" type of person, I like to take things easy.

Not a very happy note to start on but thankfully Tokyo Street Style just updated.

MY favourite was this granny chic lady off the streets of Shibuya. She's the brightest of the lot, if you'd go check the rest out.

I like that she looks so gaudy- i mean, bright and cheery, yet she's hardly smiling. Because if she was smiling ladeeda I would want to smack the nicole shades off her.

Oh, and cute sun hat too.



Another look that made me feel better would be this one of a sad puppy-dog eyed dude along the streets of Harajuku. Reminds you of a certain orphan, doesn't he.

"Please, sir, I want some more..."

Anyway, I like him because my next entry has something to do with him.

Lifts my mood to be reminded of what my next feature is going to be, you know?

No comments: