Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Textured skirts for Fall '06

I remember coming across this skirt that I really liked but can never seem to find one anywhere, as usual. It seems as though it's disappeared online too because I'm unable to trace it.

It's a neutral-shade pencil skirt, with a slightly puffy appearance, and is very slightly loose at the hem.

I did however manage to come across other fabulous skirts.

Veronique Branquinho Spring '06

So simple, so versatile. I like that it has a straight cut and it doesn't flare without restricting the movements.

Chloe Fall 2006

A-line with a voluminous twist.

Vivienne Westwood Fall '06

Vivienne Westwood is one of my favourite designers because of her outrageous use of layering, colours and textures. No different for the outfit above which is my favourite of the lot.

What material is this, heavy duo-toned satin? Whatever it is, I love it; the texture, haphazard cutting, navy colour. The use of the matching scarf and fedora, nice touch.

Vivienne Westwood Fall '06

Can I have one of these baggy skirt/pants please?

Badgley Mischka Fall '06

The MKA endorsed Badgley Mischka. Didn't expect to find much skirts but i did. Wait, this bright canary yellow number IS a two-piece right? Meh, getting a bit sick of yellow to care much anyway.

Badgley Mischka Fall '06

Ok, ok, this skirt reminded me of the one my mom got for me. It looks like this except it's white on black, tinier floral prints, bits of cheap glitter here and there, and I don't exactly fancy it.

I feel guilty because mom keeps asking why I never wear it out and I think the "I forgot I ever had it" excuse is getting old.

Which is why I shall embark on my first Wardrobe Challenge: The Black Skirt with dizzying floral prints.

It's these times I wish I have a good digi cam at my whim and fancy [I can't be bothered to buy a new battery recharger for the current one so it lives on Energizer bought once in a blue moon]. In any case if you have great imagination then suggestions?

No comments: