Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Miss Selfridge grey top.

If you've read my other blog then I think you'd already know how crushed I was when I found out that the grey Flashdance-y sweatshirt I wanted from Miss Selfridge was taken off the rack.

No it hasn't come back but I did finally have a photo to show what it looks like exactly courtesy of Catwalk Queen.

Ta-dah!

Aren't the low side pockets the coolest? And the long wrist stretch which may or may not ruch, loves it.

I would buy it at size 12 so that the fit's a lot more loose and baggy. Then I'd wear it with a cute lacy camisole that will peek through because it has a wide neck cutting. Pair it with skinny jeans, then bam it up with glitter dorothy red pumps that I shall get. Soon.

Let me have it, please?

Shoot, I wanted to do a feature on prep. Shall do that tomorrow because I want to watch this ghost mystery encounter tv show which is really crap but its my cheap thrill so taa!

No comments: