Friday, October 24, 2008

Its..... supercalifragilisticexpialidochos!

I know, I know, it's like I died and my ghost can't even be bothered to continue my life.

In short, school+love and involvement of another interest+general absence of inspiration+how snobbish I felt I became because of this blog (and from reading other equally snobbish blogs) = what was thought to be the end of this monologue. But renewed interest and a kick in the hiney has prompted me to return.

Oh, and in quoting, uh, someone not famous, "Respect all styleeezzzzzz." Word. Haha.

I was in fact thinking of starting afresh altogether, move to a new blog with a cooler and less supercilious name, but true to my short attention span (and laziness), I abandoned the idea.

I'll be back with a goddess full of folly entries sooner than you can say with great celerity supercalifragilisticexpialidochos. By the way, I rocking can, Mary Poppins was my tween-age fascination.

Love.

No comments: