Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Luxurious Wishes are Simple

If I could have any luxury bag, my choices are...

*sigh* incredibly boring. I'm a sucker for the classics.

1) Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy

Aaah, the true classic. This is the bag I'd want to pass down to my child. I could travel with it, I could shop with it. So versatile, yet so chic. What's not to love?



2) Prada Logo Jacquard

I don't really care what type of bag, as long as it's a logo jacquard. There's just something attractive about letting the whole world know the trying-to-be-subtle label of your bag.

[Source]


That's it. I'm very easy to please like that -_-.

I did think to lengthen this list but then again if I had to think up of more bags to be placed on the list beside the two choices that were immediate responses, then that wouldn't exactly be a favourite favourite, would it?

I do love the more dated Marc Jacob's quilted Stam and Balenciaga's Motorcycle bag, but somehow seeing the overwhelming number of replicas is dulling the desire for me. Perhaps in the near future I'll grow to love them again.

Eyes are barely open now, goodnight.


No comments: