Saturday, June 23, 2007

Grecian on Sandals

I don't need sandals but nowadays I can't help looking at them. If I wasn't already so broke I would've bought a pair.

Actually not really, I would've bought a pair of Coverse hi-tops that I've been coveting for quite some time now instead. I digress.

Aaaaaaaanyway point of this entry is that I really like sandals with braided details. Maybe because I've always liked the whole grecian look.


A classic, it adds just a touch of glamour for just about anything.

This pair looks fun. I love how there's a right mix of different colours, but it's not so bright or gawdy that you couldn't wear it often.

Now if I could only have the floor-sweeping version of this dress, that would be Greek goddess perfect.

1 comment:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

that second pair of sandals is so unique!