Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello, I'm a blog whore!

Why is it that Xiaxue gets approached to do editorials? Which is the fashion blog again?

Oh right. Because she gets 12323232482472749 hits per day so who cares if her blog is solely dedicated to the bowel activities of a baboon. Pssh.

Please continue being a regular here though, I promise I have more taste than her although I've never ever met her and am being judgemental for the sake of keeping readers on my blog *holds wide smile for 10 seconds :D*

Anyway point of this entry is... I WANT FREE STUFF. Hello?

Because Xiaxue says if I don't ask I don't get and I worship the ground she blogs on.

Actually come to think of it, I'm not a blog whore. I just want free stuff hahahaa.

Ok fine a picture.

[Source: FaceHunter]
Awesomeness.
I've always wanted a quirky bag. This one is soooo safe Bjork.

I don't think I've ever mentioned my love for Facehunter have I? It's the only street style blog that I frequent. Love it to death.

I feel perky because tomorrow's morning class + test has been cancelled! WHEEE!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Darling, i doesn't get that many hits either and i WANT free stuff to!! Shall we make a riot? Haha..

http://mrschocolate.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

you don't like the sartorial? i prefer the sart, actually. :)

s.i. michaels said...

Somehow, I'd been to that Xiaxue site before and the first thing it brought to mind was Tila Tequila, the girl who's famous on myspace for basically being (kind of, if you're into that) attractive and writing inane things. I equate it to the popularity of really, really not even ironically bad pop music and movies like 'Armageddon'--an instance of the lowest common denominator winning out.

I like Facehunter and the Sartorialist. A lot of the Scandinavian street fashion sites appeal to me, too, if only because they're really out there.

Sha said...

Hey mrs chocolate, yes lets :P

I like the sartorial as well! it's just that there's a LOT more photos on facehunter.

tila tequila? haha, that's hilarious. She does write about inane things usualy, but when she writes seriously, it can get really controversial, and well, controversy keeps people coming back including me, heh.