Saturday, September 09, 2006

United Bamboo SS07

Have you heard?! Fashion week SS07 kicks off! Finally! I am so excited!

I shall start with one of my favourite labels, United Bamboo.

Their collection has a light, young feel to it, although you can still see last season's trends like grey, nautical and the pinafore. The collection is also a mix of everything chic, as there were vintage wear as well.


This preppy look is cute, but it's not in-your-face cute. I like the pretty bow, and schoolgirl pinafore.

A fresher take on a work outfit. Again, there's the pretty bow. I love pretty bows.

Pretty bow on skirt!

Capes are a more chic and girly alternative to the blazer.

Vintage much? I love this Twiggy-esque oversized retro dress.


Another vintage outfit in the form of a simple pinafore.


The nautical-inspired dress with white trench coat.

Pattern clashing is a hard look to pull but this is one way of working it. Plaid and polka dots mismatch but in a similar material.

I'd love to have this cool sweater. Zips are so passe.

The roll at the hem of the trousers? Loves it.
It should be the iconic fashion piece of the season for men. Somehow it reminds me of both the beach and rock and roll.

No comments: