Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ash & Diamonds

I've just finished one of my crazy room cleaning binges and just took a nice cold shower.

People around me have opposing overwhelming emotions, I suppose that's why I'm in a bit of a frizz now.

Right, so I am feeling awkward now. Which explains why I have a sudden craving to want the epitomy of girly kawaii-ness, Hello Kitty.

I'm not sure how, but I landed on this awesome japanese e-store, ASH&DIAMONDS.

They have the glitziest, prettiest wallets ever.

First, of course, ASH&DIAMONDS x Hello Kitty Collaboration.


Cocktail Line

Haraco Wallet
Basic Metallic Line

Bolt Line
My personal favourite, it's so rockstar.



Delicious aren't they?! Say kireii!!

New York fashion week may be over but London fashion week is just starting. So more on that in the next post.

No comments: