Thursday, June 22, 2006

Socks and shoes

My ballet flats were giving me blister problems so I decided to wear thick socks in the shoes to wear them out, though I might have expanded it a tad too much. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and saw this:

I don't know how many jigs I did after that while wearing this. I felt so darn happy and cute!

Still, I wonder if I'll ever get the opportunity to wear this out. Nice idea to toy around with though.

The only look on the runway reminiscent of this one that I managed to find would be at Prada's and Jean Paul Gaultier's Spring '06.

The luxurious Prada silk stockings that had everyone rave about.

Even then, it's a more sophisticated look as opposed to the quirky schoogirl-ish one, because of the varied heights, the material and most importantly, the shoes they were paired with.

The Japaneseys say high socks the way to go!
Photo source: Elle






No comments: