Monday, May 08, 2006

Tokyo Street Style 1 May 2006

I browsed through Tokyo Street Style and so, uh, here are my favourites.

It proved to be the return of the jumper indeed. On the streets of Omotesando, at least.

The typical jumper, the one that I doubt I can pull off. I attempted making myself look less like a lost child but didn't work. Perhaps if it was a skirt then.

Aah, this sort of jumper I'd be able to wear better. The floatiness of it is a nice change.

It really is the return of the jumper! According to this article from Style.com anyway.

Etro

3.1 Phillip Lim


Right, right, back to the streets of Tokyo.

From Shibuya I picked her because she is layering dresses! And the best part is that they're all monochromatic, flexible neo colours of black, white, and current fave, grey! Love her boots also.

Notice that its a grey jacket, proving my point that grey outerwear is an excellent investment, heh. I'm still searching, by the way.

No comments: